- Made in ABS plastic
- Hollow punches in hardened steel
3 (at customer’s choice)
36 g (net) / 55 g (gross, including three assorted hollow punches)
cm 6 x 4,8 x 12,2
Using the drill: lay its point vertically on the surface you wish to perforate and press turning the drill in both directions.
ZENITH 835 paper drill can perforate accurately and quickly paper, cloths, rubber, leather, etc. from 9,5 to 17 mm in thickness, based on the diameter of the hollow punches.
These are in hardened steel and can make holes of 3 – 4 – 5,5 mm diameter.
ZENITH paper drill is available with one punch (ref. 833); two punches (ref. 834) and it is also possible to order the drill (ref. 836) without punches.
The hollow punches are supplied in the following possible packaging:
- ref. 850/bis: box of 12 pieces, assorted in the three sizes or all of the same size requested by the customer.
- ref. 850 Ø 3: transparent plastic shell containing only one hollow punch diam. mm. 3
- ref. 850 Ø 4: transparent plastic shell containing only one hollow punch diam. mm. 4
- ref. 850 Ø 5,5: transparent plastic shell containing only one hollow punch diam. mm. 5,5